Home » » Justin’s Grammys Disaster

Justin’s Grammys Disaster

Justin’s Grammys Disaster:

Justin wasn’t nominated for a Grammy so he didn’t attend the Feb. 10 show. Instead, Justin went on a family vacation and attempted to have a live stream compete at the same time as the show. But it was over capacity so Justin had to cancel it!
But Justin did give his fans a little taste of a new song “You Want Me” and he’s shirtless in the video.
Justin tweeted: “So, um, I’m sorry that my UStream didn’t work or my live stream didn’t work, but I’m going to do a video right now so that I can play you guys some of my new music. I’m on a vacation, that’s one of the reasons I have really slow Internet.”

 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Disney Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger